BAM have implemented these practices for all websites across the BAM platform including this website and its various MiniSites pages. Information regarding our privacy practices is included wherever personal information is collected on the site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
We gather Personal Information and Anonymous Information from you when you visit the Site. "Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to: a first and last name; e-mail address; a home, postal or other physical address (when using services designed to deliver or send items to you) or other contact information necessary to provide a service that you requested. "Anonymous Information" means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Information, as described below.
WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM IN THE FOLLOWING INSTANCES:
- If you register to the site, we will record your contact information, username and password. We can collect additional information submitted through registration or via updating your information.
- If you purchase through the site, we will record your billing address, however we do not record your payment card details. This information is collected through Protx, our online payment cart provider. No card payment details are stored through the site.
- If you purchase through the online shop, you do not need to register to the site, we will record your contact information and billing address; however we will not record your payment card details. This information is collected through Protx, our online payment cart provider. No card payment details are stored through the site.
- By registering to the site, you will be added to the site's email database and will receive emails from the site. You can opt out of receiving emails by un-subscribing to the site.
- If you email us directly via an email hyperlink or contact form to provide us with feedback or to ask us a question regarding the site, we will record any information contained in such email.
- If you download software from the site, we will record your contact information, your additional details and intended use of the software.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
As you navigate the site, certain information will be collected automatically. Your domain name will be recorded in order to measure and track your use of the site. This data helps us to improve the content of the site and to customise the content or layout of the site for you. We may also record your email address, which will then be automatically recognised by our servers.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information from you to fulfil your requests. For example, we may use your Personal Information to process an online purchase or interact with a service or feature to the site. We may also use your Personal Information to send you information that you requested, or to confirm registrations, purchases, or service request submissions.
We may use your email address to notify you of products or services that may interest you, such as events or other items of interest, in addition we may notify you of recent updates to our site, or to provide you with latest news notifications. You may opt-out from receiving promotional or marketing emails by notifying us at the address specified at the bottom of any unwanted email. This will unsubscribe you from all features throughout the site.
In some cases the opt-out facility will not be available. These instances include transactional or relationship messages, such as emails that are necessary to provide you with confirmation of a completed transaction (such as a purchase, request, or change in your user profile), emails providing notification of changes of terms of service, emails containing important information about the use of the site.
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information to perform statistical analyses of users' aggregate behaviour so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information will generally not be shared, sold, traded, or rented to individuals or other entities such as direct mail organisations. However, we may need to provide your Personal Information to third parties to charge your credit card or deliver specific services to you such as support services or shipping. These third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by BAM.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to:
(a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on BAM or
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of BAM or users of the site.
Editing Your Personal Profile We realise that your Personal Information, including your name, address and email address, is subject to change. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain its accuracy. In some cases, we provide a means to create an account or a profile of information. For example, to change your Personal Information, log in as usual and select the "Update My Details" link found on the top left side of the site.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We suggest that you change your passwords often, use passwords that include a combination of letters and numbers, and use a secure browser. Products and services are available which can help give you privacy protection while navigating the internet. While we do not anticipate breaches in security, if one occurs, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the problems that led to the breach.
We do not structure our websites to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone under 18 years of age.