Commercial property giants, Land Securities, partnered BAM to deliver a platform for brands to connect with more than 70,000 students during a series of Student Nights, during Freshers’ season 2015.
Formerly known as Student Lock-ins, the re-vamped Student Night shopping events took place at six of the most popular shopping centres in the UK, including: St David’s (Cardiff), Trinity Leeds (Leeds), The Galleria (Hatfield), Gunwharf Quays (Portsmouth), Bluewater (Kent) and Buchanan Galleries (Glasgow).
The result? A format that was already successful performed even better. BAM’s support services helped to drive increased retail spend, data capture and footfall across the board. The team is currently working with Land Securities to continue the service into 2016.
“BAM was great to work with during our 2015 Student Night. Kirsty Pritchard was brilliant in managing the whole process from brief to execution, which particularly impressed our wider management team. She was a great account manager and brilliant to deal with day-in-day out.”
– St Davids, Cardiff
“BAM were very helpful in the planning and execution of the Land Securities 2015 Student Night events, highlights from the feedback gathered from our assets included the great day to day account management provided by the team, in particular Kirsty Pritchard.”
BAM DELIVERED IN 4 KEY AREAS
• Dedicated senior BAM employee
• Live, accurate, status report file
• Regular calls and visits to each centre and
• Full debrief and report post campaign Pre Promotion
• Formed strong collaborations between shopping centres and student bodies within the catchment area, to provide strong integrated promotion of the events through official student media
• Provision of fully trained promotional staff and innovative interactive games to support the Freshers’ Fairs
On the Night Event Management
• Event set up
• Loading bay management
• Queue management
• Brand Activation management
• BAM Management team ensured a smooth and hassle free event
• Securing relevant engaging brands to enhance each event
• Full management service of RAMS and centre requirements
• On the night management of brand arrival, installation and departure