BAM have joined forces with Voxburner to be part of the 7th annual Youth Marketing Strategy event (YMS). So put the 21st – 22nd March in your diary for the biggest festival of youth marketing in Europe, bringing together over 1,500 top brands, agencies, universities and youth organisations in the industry.
We’ll be sharing a stage with some of the most innovative and inspirational speakers in the youth marketing world including Instagram, Primark, YouTube, Twitter, BBC, McDonalds, Hilton Worldwide, Buzzfeed, John Lewis, Starbucks, Heineken UK, The Body Shop and more! It’s a great opportunity for you to:
- Hear the very latest youth trends, uncovering the cultural, social and digital changes that are revolutionising the future habits of young people
- Learn from leaders in the youth space to get the latest insights and ideas you need to shape and refresh your youth marketing strategy
Join us and be part of this exciting event – there’s dedicated streams on digital marketing, student marketing, higher education marketing and retail, as well as:
- Blockbuster youth marketing campaign case studies including Instagram, Primark, Cancer Research UK and Chiquitos
- Top-class keynotes to inspire you from Colin Gottlieb, CEO of Omnicom Media Group EMEA; Sophie Radcliffe, endurance athlete and Samantha Fay, SVP at Guinness World Records
- Real-time feedback from 16-24s: live youth panels, debates and more
- The latest marketing techniques and ideas that you can take straight back to your desk
- The Youth 100 Awards – recognising the top brands in youth marketing
- First class live entertainment and a street food festival at The Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane
We are pleased to be able to offer you a special discount giving you 40% off, so don’t miss out – get your tickets now! You just need to use discount code BAM40 when booking.
We hope to see you there! Check out the website for more information: http://ymsldn.voxburner.com/