After delving into the eating habits of students in our Student and Food Survey 2018, we decided we needed to get to the bottom of students and drink. With many reports out there claiming that students are health conscious, drinking alcohol less and do not have the money to spend on expensive coffee shop drinks, we wanted to find out the truth by obtaining insight into their preferences and buying habits.
We wanted to find out:
- Do students frequent coffee shops and how much do they spend?
- Do students drink energy drinks and if so why?
- Do students drink alcohol and if so how often?
- Do students prefer to drink at home or out?
- How much do student spend on alcohol?
- What are students drinking in 2018?
Plus much more…
When marketing to students it is imperative you understand their behaviours and buying habits to enable you to trigger their motivators to buy.
To receive the full Students and Drink Survey Report, please fill in your details below. If you would like some more expert insight into the student market please get in touch with our team of experts.
Download Full Students and Drink Survey Report
Please enter the information below to receive this report via email.