Gloucestershire College came to BAM looking for help to improve their open evenings across their 3 campuses in the county. They wanted to ensure parents and students had an informative and enjoyable experience, promoting a welcoming and interactive atmosphere. They also wanted to increase their engagement and feedback on social media through the promotion of a Facebook competition, that has previously experienced low interaction.
Through our extensive database of high quality staff, teamed with our knowledge and experience of managing event staff we set to work on achieving their objectives.
We provided trained and personable event staff to facilitate:
- Preparation, helping to set up the event from the positioning of roller banners to setting up the welcome desk, relieving the pressure from the College staff
- Meet and greet, ensuring students and parents were greeted with warmth and personally escorted around the college to their area of interest
- Communicate key messages that Gloucestershire college wanted to convey to students and parents
- Promotion on welcome talks, an opportunity for students and parents to learn more about the college
- Promotion of the Facebook competition where on exit students were encouraged to enter a prize draw and interact with the college on social media
“We were so pleased to be the first college in Gloucestershire to work with BAM at our Open Evenings and they really helped us make our events an even more positive experience for our customers.
The BAM team have always been easy to work with and their knowledge about staffing has been evident since our first meeting with them. They’re passionate about ensuring the right teams are there for our events and their positivity leading up to and at the events makes the events easier for our whole team.”