The survey system is a powerful tool for canvassing user opinion and has been specifically designed to make creating and distributing a survey to your users as easy as possible.
The survey system has the ability to target specific audiences by using groups set up in the communications system; this means that only those people whose opinions are relevant to the survey will be able to participate, which increases the quality of your results.
Hull University Union recently used our survey system to gain feedback on the student organisation and received over 1,000 responses in 24 hours.
- Multiple question types available
- Ability to assign sub-questions to previous responses
- Multiple levels of security
- Ability to choose the target audience for a survey
- View your results in real time
- Show your data either as text, graphs or cross tab queries
- Export the results to be used in external statistical analysis software
Security can be optimisted from anyone browsing your site to only users that have been verified using university authentication methods; similar to that used in the elections module. The results of a survey can be viewed in a variety of ways and at any point during its life cycle, as text, graphs or even exported as a CSV for use in statistical analysis. The interface can also perform cross tab queries for quick and easy data referencing.