Memberships are the key element to any student organisation. The BAM membership system enables students to submit their details, upload their picture and purchase their chosen memberships through their organisation's website.
The membership system allows you to create an application process for any membership type on offer, such as Athletic Union, clubs, societies etc. This system allows your clubs and societies to keep real time information on their members and directly send e-mails and SMS messages to keep them informed.
Why run memberships online? Web traffic stats have shown that student organisation websites receive extremely high volumes of visits prior to the start of the new academic year. This is an ideal opportunity to increase registration through our online membership platform prior to the start of the academic year, as new students look to find out how they can participate and join the student experience.
Other benefits of the system include:
- Centralised database of your clubs and societies
- The ability to make members only pages or events
- An advanced logic system allowing for cross referencing membership requirements
- Save time filling in forms; duplicate information is automatically saved when completing multiple memberships
- Past membership information is archived, allowing communication to previous members
- Target your elections to members of selected societies