The Jobshop system provides a simple and effective solution for student organisations, students and recruiters. Student organisations who do not currently operate a campus job shop can still benefit from the system. It only takes a couple of minutes to set up your BAM Jobshop system, then it is ready for clients to post vacancies and for students to view employment opportunities.
The BAM Jobshop system allows organisations looking to recruit students the ability to manage their own campaign quickly and effortlessly, at the click of a button. Companies register as a client with the Jobshop of their choice.
Just some of the many features of the jobshop:
- Client and student registration - set registration questions for users to answer before they can use the site, or for additional information.
- Client directory - access the contact details for any client who has posted on your Jobshop for further promotional drives.
- View all current and past vacancies - download a PDF to display in your campus job shop.
- Vacancy and client search
- Jobshop Customer Relationship Management, keeping notes of conversations you have had with clients.
- A statistics suite is available giving you access to a range of information including the types of users registered and vacancies posted.
Companies wanting to post multiple vacancies across more than one jobshop, can register to our national student jobshop database at www.recruitstudents.co.uk. RecruitStudents is the central portal for official jobshops, it can be fully integrated with the BAM jobshop system, allowing for a wider base of job vacancy capture. Jobshops wanting to become a part of RecruitStudents can register for free at recruitstudents.co.uk, but this service is only available to NASES (National Association of Student Employment Services) registered members. To apply for NASES membership please see their website www.nases.org.uk and see the 'Joining NASES' section.